People sometimes wonder why those who try our bamboo socks often refuse to wear anything else but our great bamboo socks afterwards. There are many reasons why people fall in love with our bamboo socks, not least because they are genuinely better for your feet. Here’s why:
- Walk in greater comfort – The superior comfort really treats your feet beautifully – wave goodbye to rubbing, chafing and discomfort. The high quality bamboo socks that we supply are gently cushioning, as if the wearer is walking on thick carpet. This helps maintain wonderful comfort levels for your feet throughout the day.
- Enjoy the right temperature -Unlike other fabrics, this comfort can be maintained in all kinds of temperatures, thanks to the thermo-regulating fabric. Feet need to ‘breathe’ to stay healthy and the bamboo fabric allows feet to stay cool in the heat and stay comfortably warm on colder days.
- Avoid moisture – Feet should stay dry to avoid fungal infections and other uncomfortable conditions. Bamboo fabric helps wearers keep pleasantly dry feet thanks to the hollow structure of the fibers which makes it super-absorbent. This means that the material effectively wicks moisture away from the skin. Bamboo is very breathable and far better in this respect than cotton or wool socks.
- Eliminate odor – Most people would like their feet to remain fresh and odor-free. Our bamboo socks are composed of naturally anti-bacterial bamboo fibers which drastically reduce foot odor. In fact, tests by the Japanese textile industry have shown that this bamboo fabric eliminates over 70% of introduced odor-creating bacteria. Naturally, this is a very pleasant benefit in addition to the superior comfort of the socks.
- Care for your skin – Sensitive skins are well looked after by the bamboo fabric, which is hypo-allergenic. The eco-friendly bamboo fibers are more gentle than many man made fibers and do not irritate the skin in the same way. Better still, the bamboo we use is 100% organically grown, so there are no traces of pesticides or other chemicals close to your skin.